The Conn 88H is probably the most widely played professional B-flat/F symphonic trombone. This large bore instrument offers outstanding clarity and projection, and the playing slide has a smooth, quick action.
The 88HT model features a thin wall bell. The rose brass used for both the bell and playing slide produces a warm, resonant sound.
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bore: large, 0.547/0.562 in. (13.9/14.3 mm) dual bore
- Bell diameter: 8.5 in. (216 mm)
- Thin wall rose brass bell
- Rose brass outer handslide
- Traditional (closed) wrap F attachment
- Traditional rotary valve
- Sprung water key
- C G Conn 5G mouthpiece
- Wood-shell case
Christian Lindberg (CL2000) valve
thin wall bell, Christian Lindberg (CL2000) valve
thin wall bell, open wrap
yellow brass bell