If you are purchasing a beginner's instrument for the first time and would like advice, our showroom staff will be pleased to offer all the guidance you need.
Extremely durable, so perfect in an educational setting, on the road or as a first instrument.
Designed to allow hands of various shapes and sizes to find a comfortable and effective grip, encouraging good posture and allowing those with limited or restricted use of their hands and arms to engage with the cornet like never before.
Much lighter than a brass cornet, so the arms don’t get tired so quickly. Works with any standard cornet mouthpiece.
- ABS thermoplastic construction
- Bell diameter: 4¾ in. (121 mm)
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb) approx.
- Sprung water key on tuning slide
- Adjustable main tuning slide
- Fully plastic valve system
- Lightweight cover
- Supplied with two plastic (2B and 4B) mouthpieces
This instrument is covered by our buy-back guarantee. For further information click here.