The jHorn provides an opportunity to learn brass skills from as young as four years of age. With a full, resonant tone and standard brass fingerings, it is also fun for brass enthusiasts who want a lightweight durable instrument to play on the go.
- Learn brass skills as early as age four
- Standard brass fingering
- Plays the same register as the tenor trombone, euphonium and baritone horn
- Mouthpiece with interchangeable cups allows player to explore low, middle and high brass technique
- Patented rotary valve mechanism requires little or no maintenance
- Key of B-flat with C slides included for conversion to concert pitch
- Range of three octaves
Special order item. Please enquire for current price and availability.