An adjustable harness with neoprene cushioned shoulder pads for relieving the weight of a heavier instrument when a simple neck strap is inadequate or uncomfortable. Attaches to a carriage ring using a swivel hook. Suitable for most saxophones.
‘A saxophone harness that is not only functional but extremely comfortable! The patented weight reduction system of the Soft Harness™ uses neoprene reinforced with an elastic support system to carry the burden of a heavy instrument while maintaining the musician's freedom of movement. Ideal for marching bands or individuals with back or neck problems.’
- Comfortable neoprene design fits men, women and juniors
- Easy to attach swivel hook connector
- Suitable for most saxophones
- Size (from top of shoulder to bottom of hook):
- Junior: 12½"–16" (32cm–40.5cm) approx.
- Regular: 14½"–19" (37cm–48cm) approx.
- X-long: 17"–24" (43cm–61cm) approx.
- Very strong and durable
- Made in USA