Extremely durable, so perfect in an educational setting, on the road gigging or as a first instrument. Designed to allow hands of various shapes and sizes to find a comfortable and effective grip, encouraging good posture and allowing those with limited or restricted use of their hands and arms to engage with the trumpet like never before. Much lighter than a brass trumpet, so the arms don’t get tired so quickly. Works with any standard trumpet mouthpiece.
· ABS thermoplastic construction
· Bell diameter: 4¾" (12.1cm)
· Weight: 500g (1.1lbs) approx.
· Sprung water key on tuning slide
· Removable 1st and 3rd slides
· Fully plastic valve system
· Lightweight cover
· Supplied with two plastic (3C and 5C) mouthpieces