If you are purchasing a beginner's instrument for the first time and would like advice, our showroom staff will be pleased to offer all the guidance you need.
Extremely durable, so perfect in an educational setting, on the road or as a first instrument.
Designed to allow hands of various shapes and sizes to find a comfortable and effective grip, encouraging good posture and allowing those with limited or restricted use of their hands and arms to engage with the trumpet like never before.
Much lighter than a brass trumpet, so the arms don’t get tired so quickly. Works with any standard trumpet mouthpiece.
- ABS thermoplastic construction
- Bell diameter: 4¾ in. (121 mm)
- Weight: 500 g (1.1 lb) approx.
- Sprung water key on tuning slide
- Removable 1st and 3rd slides
- Fully plastic valve system
- Lightweight cover
- Supplied with two plastic (3C and 5C) mouthpieces
This instrument is covered by our buy-back guarantee. For further information click here.